Response to COVID 19
We want to assure you that when you buy from Horse Hippie you are safe. Whether you are in the store or shopping online.
In the shop:
1) We require face masks of all who enter.
2) We provide hand sanitizer at the door (to use before entering) and throughout the store
3) We only allow 6 people in the store at a time to assure physical distancing.
4) You may try on but must keep mask on. Al items tried on that are not purchased are sprayed and held in back for 48 hours before putting them back on the floor.
5) We have a sneeze guard at check out.
6) We only have one instance where you touch the IPad to sign and it is disinfected after each customer.
Here is our safety protocols when picking and packing your online order:
1) Each box from vendors that arrives is left on my covered front porch for 48 hours before opening.
2) I wear gloves (a fresh pair for each box) and a mask as I open them, then I wipe each item off (with a disinfecting wipe) as I remove it from the box.
3) As I remove clothing, each piece is hung on a hanger and sprayed with a toy disinfecting spray (that they use in pre-schools) and left for another 24 hours.
4) When I pull an item for an order, I washed my hands before each order, wear a mask, and again wipe or spray your item(s) before putting in a packing box.
5) I wear a new set of gloves (and my mask) to take your packages to the PO or drop off. Off course I throw them away after.
6) Any item returned is sprayed and left for 72 hours before it goes back into inventory.
Note: The gloves and masks I am wearing are not those that healthcare workers can wear, they are food service quality. Still safe for my purposes but nothing they need- I checked because I would have donated them if they could use them!
Thank you for continuing to support my small business and all of the small businesses I source from!